Welcome at the Fachschaftsrat (faculty student council) Verkehrswissenschaften “Friedrich List”!
- Update: Accident in the POT – partial lifting of the closure of house 2+++ Update February 6, 2023, 9:30 a.m. +++ After an initial inspection of the damage, a clearing and subsequent expert examination of possible causes for the damage is now being initiated. For the cleanup, the electricity in stairwell 4 must be switched off. This leads to the following adjustments in the blocking of house 2: […]
- Panel discussion “Urban Mobility” on 9 FebruaryLast year, the COSMO Science Forum was opened in Dresden’s Kulturpalast. Since November, a series of research projects on the topic of “Urban Mobility” have been presented there in a first focal exhibition. The complex topic is being examined from as many different perspectives as possible and projects on autonomous driving, the future of cycling […]
- Office hours during the examination periodThe FSR will again offer office hours during the examination period in WiSe 2022 to provide consultation, exam printing service and many other services. The opening hours are coordinated with the examination office of Transport Sciences, which is open during the lecture-free period on Tuesdays from 13:00 to 17:30 and on Thursdays from 09:00 to […]
- Physikpraktikum (VW-VI-104 / VW-VI-1104) this year in the summer semesterAccording to information from the examination office, the physics practical course for VIW students (VW-VI-104 / VW-VI-1104) takes place regularly in the summer semester since the new study regulations. Therefore, students according to the examination regulations DPO 2013 who have not yet completed the practical course should also take part in this course. It is […]
- Advanced Seminar Introduction for VIW-SYS and VIW-BASThe introduction to the advanced seminar in the specialisation “Verkehrssystemtechnik und Logistik” and „Bahnsysteme“ will again take place in attendance this semester. The main seminar is module 371/671 and takes place as scheduled in the 8th semester. Place: POT/06 Date: Tuesday, 31.01.2023 Time: 14:50 h until 16:20 h maximum Please share this information with your […]