Welcome at the Fachschaftsrat (faculty student council) Verkehrswissenschaften “Friedrich List”!
- Office hours during the examination periodThe FSR will again offer office hours during the examination period in WiSe 2022 to provide consultation, exam printing service and many other services. The opening hours are coordinated with the examination office of Transport Sciences, which is open during the lecture-free period on Tuesdays from 13:00 to 17:30 and on Thursdays from 09:00 to […]
- Physikpraktikum (VW-VI-104 / VW-VI-1104) this year in the summer semesterAccording to information from the examination office, the physics practical course for VIW students (VW-VI-104 / VW-VI-1104) takes place regularly in the summer semester since the new study regulations. Therefore, students according to the examination regulations DPO 2013 who have not yet completed the practical course should also take part in this course. It is […]
- Advanced Seminar Introduction for VIW-SYS and VIW-BASThe introduction to the advanced seminar in the specialisation “Verkehrssystemtechnik und Logistik” and „Bahnsysteme“ will again take place in attendance this semester. The main seminar is module 371/671 and takes place as scheduled in the 8th semester. Place: POT/06 Date: Tuesday, 31.01.2023 Time: 14:50 h until 16:20 h maximum Please share this information with your […]
- Wegweiser BachelorStudents of the Bachelor’s degree programme in Transport Economics must take focus modules from the 4th semester onwards. Three of the five possible specialisations must be selected. So that you are well informed about the specialisations, there will be a Bachelor’s signposting on 19.01. at 11:10 a.m. in the POT 168 (Zeichensaal) and on 27.01. […]
- DISCUSSION EVENING “PRIVILEGES OF MOTOR VEHICLE TRAFFIC”On 19.01.2023, a discussion evening on the privileges of MIV will take place at 20:15 in POT 13. The event will discuss the current privileges of the MIV, necessary privileges and privileges that hinder the traffic turnaround. Furthermore, the chances and risks of a new distribution of traffic space between MIV traffic and the environmental […]