Welcome at the Fachschaftsrat (faculty student council) Verkehrswissenschaften “Friedrich List”!
- Wegweiser BachelorStudents of the Bachelor’s degree programme in Transport Economics must take focus modules from the 4th semester onwards. Three of the five possible specialisations must be selected. So that you are well informed about the specialisations, there will be a Bachelor’s signposting on 19.01. at 11:10 a.m. in the POT 168 (Zeichensaal) and on 27.01. […]
- DISCUSSION EVENING “PRIVILEGES OF MOTOR VEHICLE TRAFFIC”On 19.01.2023, a discussion evening on the privileges of MIV will take place at 20:15 in POT 13. The event will discuss the current privileges of the MIV, necessary privileges and privileges that hinder the traffic turnaround. Furthermore, the chances and risks of a new distribution of traffic space between MIV traffic and the environmental […]
- Merry Christmas!Once again, the year is drawing to a close and the Christmas holidays are approaching. The FSR-Verkehr therefore wishes all students, employees and professors a merry and blessed Christmas season and a happy new year! We are looking forward to being there for you again in the next term and to welcoming you in our […]
- FSR election results onlineThe results for the 2022 university elections have now been published. And thanks to you, we were able to achieve a great turnout of 33.4% and thus win second place among all student councils at the TU (if you only count the Dresden student councils, even first place 😉). Of the 29 candidates, 20 were […]
- Enrolment for membership of bodies for the 2023 legislatureAs every year, after the student council elections, the committees for the next term will be filled at the constituent meeting of the student council on 9 January 2023. And as always, you are invited to stand for one of the various committees and offices, even and especially if you are not elected to the […]