In June, July and August, your semester ticket becomes a local transport ticket valid throughout Germany!
From 1 June, the Semesterticket will be valid for three months on local public transport throughout Germany. In the course of the 9€ ticket, we students will also benefit from the reduced prices. Without having to buy an additional ticket, you can simply use local and regional transport throughout Germany in June, July and August.
- Semesterticket counts as a 9€ ticket: Please do not buy an extra 9€ ticket!
- Valid throughout Germany on local and regional transport.
- Reimbursement of the difference to 9€ is still in clarification
The following conditions apply:
- The semester ticket is valid from 1 June to 31 August on local and regional public transport throughout Germany.
- You do not need another ticket, the semester ticket is valid as a 9€ ticket!
- Bicycle transport will not be extended, but will continue to apply under the same conditions as before
- Long-distance traffic and the long-distance trains released for regional traffic (e.g. the ICs between Elsterwerda-Berlin) can generally not be used.
You can find more detailed information about the 9€ ticket on the Stura website.
If you have any questions about validity or the like, please feel free to contact us or write to us.